Better Beginnings has provided pediatric therapy services to the Upstate, South Carolina area since 2009. Owner Sally Lloyd embraced her unique vision to offer the three core Pediatric Therapy services (Occupational, Physical and Speech-Language therapy) in one private practice. Sally and her accomplished team are happy to provide these services to children and adolescents in individual clinic based sessions, in daycare / school settings, as well as in the home environment (for children 0–3 years old).
If your child's physician has indicated a need for Occupational, Physical or Speech-Language therapy, we would be happy to complete an evaluation and consult with you on appropriate treatments. We specialize in setting up a Pediatric Therapy program that is customized to fit your child's needs.
We apply a "partnering" approach in our therapy services; working closely with you, your child, and your family to get the results that matter most to you and your child. For more information feel free to call us, email us, or even stop by and visit our convenient practice located in downtown Spartanburg, South Carolina (contact information provided below).
- To provide a stimulating and nurturing environment to promote the highest quality of life for children with a variety of developmental needs and for their families.
- To foster a child's ability to achieve success, maximize functional performance and to master developmental tasks .
- To nurture the vital role parents and caregivers play in a child’s development. We strive to attain this through an open dialogue, focusing on family education, and by providing quality services in the natural or clinical environment for early intervention, moving to clinic-based services as appropriate to create opportunities for children.
- To ensure opportunities for children to practice and master skills in a safe, therapeutic environment can be transferred across multiple environments for greater functional success.
- To communicate our passion to provide children and their families with a better beginning for a future of achievement.