- Articulation Delay / Disorder
- Receptive and / or Expressive Language Delay / Disorder
- Auditory Processing Difficulties
- Pragmatic (Social) Language Disorder
- Cognitive Retraining (After Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Dysfluency (Stuttering)
- Dysphagia (Swallowing)
Better Beginnings provides speech and language therapy services to children and adolescents–in individual clinic based sessions and in daycare / school settings, as well as the home environment for children 0-3.
If your child's physician has indicated a need for speech therapy, contact Better Beginnings. We will complete an evaluation and consult with you on appropriate speech-language therapy treatments, and will set up a pediatric therapy program customized for your child's needs.
We apply a "partnering" approach in our therapy services: working closely with you, your child and your family to get the speech-language therapy results that matter most to you and your child.